Tuesday, December 28, 2010

because she CARES..


fakta:

efa ja yang jadi follower aku setakat neh. memang aku mengaku aku xberapa aktif menulis walaupun cita-cita nak jadi penulis. haha..

penerangan:

aku sedar yang aku jarang menjadi kawan yang peduli. sebab aku memang macam ne dari dulu. this girl, efa..she is my bff, bestfren..somehow i dont really care her, what happen to her day, or who hurting her and else, beside before this,i only do cares about my self..

aduan:

hmm what a great of being a selfish fren?..but i admit im selfish before,,how asshame..
but this girl, this efa..she always cares about her fren..me.

cadangan:

so here i am..syazmimi..confess that i love her for being a good fren..the one that cares..thanks you so much for being my follower for my blogs even world keep questioning my ability to write.

i will follow you!!!!

1 comment: